Pre-painting is the first step in the process of painting a structural element. It is made once the material is shot blasted so that the iron that has just lost the protective layer does not oxidize again. The pre-painting process will also facilitate the adherence of the second layer of paint. Coatings of 25, 50 and 75 microns
- CAPACITATS DE LA MAQUINÀRIA:
• Coatings of 25, 50 and 75 microns
• Available colors: red and gray
• Antioxidant primer of zinc phosphate, resistant to fire with certificate BS1D0 and repintible with any paint.
• Approximate RALS: Gray 7001 and Red 3000